Decorated trigs - any more?

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
tasmod G4NQX
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Decorated trigs - any more?

Post by tasmod G4NQX »

I came across this trig TP4885 Monk Bretton which is decorated as Stan the Minion.
If you know of any more that are decrated can you add to the list, thanks.

TP4885 Monk Bretton - Minion
TP4079 Hurlet Hill -Alien
Aye Jimmy
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Decorated trigs - any more?

Post by Aye Jimmy »

TP 6557 Towthorpe (2014)
TP 4391 Leckhampton (2019)
TP 4035 Lough Hill (2014)
TP 1767 Bunkers Hill (2016)

These were well decorated at the years given, don't know whether the artwork has stood the test of time...
tasmod G4NQX
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Decorated trigs - any more?

Post by tasmod G4NQX »

Excellent many thanks. I'm going to try and visit a couple of those.
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: Decorated trigs - any more?

Post by ted »

The painted trig at https://trigpointing.uk/trig/5595 Rawmarsh Reservoir is impressive
although I think I prefer the OS advice "any colour you like as long as its white" :D
MylesM
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:49 pm

Re: Decorated trigs - any more?

Post by MylesM »

I am new to this forum so bear with me please while I find my feet.
Hilly Fields, Lewisham (visited Dec 2021), south London features flowers and bumble bees as part of a school art project. I haven't posted a report for this one yet but will do as I work my way through these!
Fair Oak, nr Eastleigh Hampshire (S2751) - visited June 2022 was decorated specially for the late HMQ Diamond Jubilee. There are pictures of this which I have posted on the main site featuring amongst other things a superb floral display in the shape of a crown.
Post Reply