Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
RandomPrecision
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News

Post by RandomPrecision »

I've just logged onto the Ordnance Survey website which has had a make-over.. not sure I'm keen on the changes but....

They now have FREE downloadable .pdf files of some books I have have already paid a fortune for ! :shock:

A History of Ordnance Survey
Map Makers to Britain since 1791
The Retriangulation of Great Britain 1935-1962
Retriangulation Diagrams (which I think might be the hard to find Volume 2 of the above book?)

Link is here : -

http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/about/o ... story.html

:D Some great reading material and plenty of Trig related info :D
RandomPrecision
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Re: Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News

Post by RandomPrecision »

:oops: Maybe not news to you after all - noticed you already had a link in the Wiki pages. Oh well maybe I still pointed somebody out there to them...
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News

Post by agentmancuso »

Very handy, thanks.
Post Reply