Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
User avatar
Samtrig13
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm
Location: South East England
Contact:

Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint

Post by Samtrig13 »

Hello,
I was wondering whether anyone has got the interactive map working since I’ve tried it on a variety of different devices
and works on none of them.
By the way, does anyone know why Selsey trigpoint is sinking?
Thanks :D
Samtrig13
stripytrigger
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 am

Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint

Post by stripytrigger »

I don't think the interactive map has worked for years. There are a few other sites/apps that offer this functionality instead, if you look through this forum you'll find some links to some of them. My personal preference is one that replaces the map with one that works, instructions are here: https://tstibbs.github.io/geo-bagging/i ... nting.html
Last edited by stripytrigger on Tue May 14, 2024 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Samtrig13
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm
Location: South East England
Contact:

Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint

Post by Samtrig13 »

Is there any way to make this work on iPadOS?
Samtrig13
stripytrigger
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 am

Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint

Post by stripytrigger »

I would imagine that it would work on iPadOS, but I don't think it's been tested. The instructions provided would probably work in Chrome on iPadOS - in other browsers it's probably possible to make it work but the exact instructions for triggering the bookmarklet would be different.
User avatar
Samtrig13
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm
Location: South East England
Contact:

Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint

Post by Samtrig13 »

Yes… it doesn’t say anything about Safari being supported so I might try it on an Android device to save data. :D
Samtrig13
Post Reply