Android App "Error Syncing"

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
srichy20
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Android App "Error Syncing"

Post by srichy20 »

Hi. I keep getting an Error Syncing message using the Android App

looking at my logs on the PC they are appearing but not on the phone...?

Anyone else experienced this or know what I'm doing wrong.. Thanks
mm6rot
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:38 pm
Location: Greenock
Contact:

Re: Android App "Error Syncing"

Post by mm6rot »

I get the same. I can mark off the trig but not add pics etc until I get to the pc.
peregrinus
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: Android App "Error Syncing"

Post by peregrinus »

srichy20 wrote:Hi. I keep getting an Error Syncing message using the Android App

looking at my logs on the PC they are appearing but not on the phone...?

Anyone else experienced this or know what I'm doing wrong.. Thanks
I only see an error when there's no signal - probably a different error?

Assuming the log syncs OK, on the logs page, refresh the page (menu button) and the new log should appear.

Pics can be added to logs OK on my old S3 mini.
Post Reply