Frequent log outs from forum

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
stripytrigger
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 am

Frequent log outs from forum

Post by stripytrigger »

On this forum, I seem to get logged out after about 30 seconds - by the time I've written a post, I have to log in again. Is it just me?
User avatar
Samtrig13
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm
Location: South East England
Contact:

Re: Frequent log outs from forum

Post by Samtrig13 »

I haven’t had this happen to me… the only explanation is probably that this website hasn’t been updated for almost 2 years so it is starting to lag on some devices.
Samtrig13
Tonka
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 7:54 am

Re: Frequent log outs from forum

Post by Tonka »

No, it is not just you - very tiresome
User avatar
Samtrig13
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm
Location: South East England
Contact:

Re: Frequent log outs from forum

Post by Samtrig13 »

I imagine it would be - I think I’m going to contact the developer see what he can do (if he replies)
Samtrig13
Post Reply