Account Preferences - new location?

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
BasilDowl
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Account Preferences - new location?

Post by BasilDowl »

Evening all

Just wondering if I'm being really decrepit/blind/both, but I can't see anywhere on the updated site or app where I can edit my preferences - could anyone point me in the right direction?

Ta

Dave
admin
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2025 7:08 pm

Re: Account Preferences - new location?

Post by admin »

I'm afraid there's currently no ability to edit preferences, sorry! The switch to the new login system has rendered the existing preferences page useless, and I've not yet written a replacement. I'm aiming to start the next phase of the migration off the old server in the first week in December. Hopefully a working profile / preferences page will be available again once that's complete.
BasilDowl
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Re: Account Preferences - new location?

Post by BasilDowl »

No worries - not really a problem, I can wait to amend things. Thanks for all your efforts thus far!
Post Reply