Search for a log by date

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
sykesfamily1
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2025 8:33 am

Search for a log by date

Post by sykesfamily1 »

Excellent upgrade to the website - a lot of love and hard work have obviously gone into the new design, thanks.

This is an edge case not a criticism of the website :D
Is there any way of searching for one of my logs by date?
I often find digital photos of trigs that I can’t name and I used to go to my profile page and show the simple list of trigs I’d bagged with accompanying date, in chronological order. Now I have to scroll and scroll through hundreds of of logs to get to an entry in 2006.

Cheers,
Garry
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Search for a log by date

Post by Teasel »

Hi Garry,

I have added a date filter to the top of the logs list, so you should now be able to filter for a particular date, or range of dates.

Cheers,
Ian
sykesfamily1
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2025 8:33 am

Re: Search for a log by date

Post by sykesfamily1 »

You are awesome, thanks :D
Post Reply