Logging

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
We TRye hard
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Logging

Post by We TRye hard »

I too had difficulties trying to log a TP. I got to the "create log" point and nothing happened.
I seem to have solved the problem but completely logging out and logging back in.
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Logging

Post by Teasel »

Yes, sorry about all the glitches... I'm struggling to get the user login sessions to work as they should. I've made a few changes which should hopefully make things more reliable. Please let me know if you continue to run into the same sort of problems, with as many details as you can provide.
Loswalks
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 10:02 am

Re: Logging

Post by Loswalks »

Hello - Sorry havent logged in for a while but appears time is a good healer ! All working now - Thank you
Trigger monster
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Re: Logging

Post by Trigger monster »

Hello I have logged a couple of visits recently. When I look at the page for the location my log appears twice. The first time this happened I deleted one of the posts but both disappeared. So I’ve left it as it is.
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Logging

Post by Teasel »

I believe the duplicate log issue should have been fixed on 4th December. If anyone has any more recent examples, please let me know!
SianC
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2025 6:50 pm

Re: Logging

Post by SianC »

Help! I hate the new website - it’s so user unfriendly! I don’t know how to log anything and I miss the old style maps which showed my trigs and unlogged trigs.
Post Reply