New site question

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Danwood113
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2026 11:02 am

New site question

Post by Danwood113 »

Hi All, new site is looking great and has encouraged me to start using it again.

I've got 8 trigs that I want to log manually, I've noted the TP number and have a picture to upload for each but when I search by TP number I get no results.

I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong, but any help would be great.
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: New site question

Post by agentmancuso »

The search function is still under development. Meantime, the URL for any given trig is as follows: https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/xxxxx

For example, the URL for TP16135 is https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/16135 . If you replace 16135 with the numbers you have noted you'll get there.
Danwood113
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2026 11:02 am

Re: New site question

Post by Danwood113 »

Amazing, thank you!
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: New site question

Post by Teasel »

You should be able to search by waypoint, so long as you include the 'TP' prefix. Eg...
Screenshot_20260118_182312.png
Screenshot_20260118_182312.png (17.36 KiB) Viewed 703 times
Post Reply