How can I get a list of all active stations ?
Many thanks.
iain
Active Stations
Re: Active Stations
- First go to the trigpoint list page (eg by clicking on the "25,811 Trig Points" icon or the "Nearest" button on the home page, or enter a town in the Search Bar, or via various other links around the site.
- Then select only the active stations in the Trig Types toggles...
- To ensure you get a complete list, check that the distance filter is set to ∞, that you've selected both the "My logged condition" toggles, and that you're not filtering by county or anything...
- You should now see a complete list of all the active stations in the database.
- If you want them as a file, click the Download button, and choose the format you want (NB this is something of a "work in progress" right now, so don't be surprised if some of the formats switch around a bit)
Re: Active Stations
NB this isn't a list of all active stations. Rather it's a list of all active stations as of November, as I've not yet provided my admin team with a way of adding new trigpoints to the database
Sorry guys, RealSoonNow™, I promise!
Sorry guys, RealSoonNow™, I promise!
-
duruv.apasu.z424
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2026 1:21 pm
Re: Active Stations
Looks like the list is almost complete—good to know there’s a download option even if it’s still being updated!
