How to log a new trig point
How to log a new trig point
I've just gone into this new website for the first time since before it was created last November and can't see how to log a new trig. point. Please explain
Re: How to log a new trig point
search for and go to the trig point you want to log. Click and open the trig point page, there is a 'log this trig' button halfway down the page.
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: How to log a new trig point
If by 'new trig' you mean one you have visited for the 1st time, then the explanation above should help.
If on the other hand you mean a newly discovered trig not already listed, then add the details here & I'll look into it.
If on the other hand you mean a newly discovered trig not already listed, then add the details here & I'll look into it.
Re: How to log a new trig point
Yes I did mean a trig point that I wanted to log for the first time. The previous reply was a great help, thank you. Its going to take a while to navigate this new website.
Re: How to log a new trig point
What a pointless time consuming downgrade