Strava linked trig point bagging

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
tim_rutter
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2026 10:28 pm

Strava linked trig point bagging

Post by tim_rutter »

I hope no one minds me posting this. I have written an app that matches strava activities with points on a map, including trig points.

you can see it here. https://www.grumbulls.com/g/d54e888e-b0 ... ede8517895

I definitely don't want this to be anything that is seen as competition to this website, strava activitiy mapping is more for fun as its never going to be 100% accurate, but if anyone fancies giving it a try and let me know how you get on.

The site doesn't just do trig points, its any list of points (hill lists, churches, castles, whatever you like) and you can create your own lists.

if you look at any of the trigs on the map in the app, they have a more info link back to this website so you can add visits here.
Post Reply