Help _ locked out of my trig pointing account

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
bemorebiscuit741211
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2026 3:26 pm

Help _ locked out of my trig pointing account

Post by bemorebiscuit741211 »

PLEASE HELP ME ADMIN!!

have had to create a new account as password reset emails have not been coming through and now I am locked out of my account. I have attempted password reset a lot of times now with no email received about reset steps.
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Help _ locked out of my trig pointing account

Post by Teasel »

Hi! I've merged your existing logs into your new account, you should now see them next time you log on. If you wish, you can edit your new account's username from your Profile page (top-right menu in the main trigpointing.uk homepage). Please let me know if you run into any further problems!
Post Reply