Help me get my old account back

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Grendel
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 31, 2026 8:53 pm

Help me get my old account back

Post by Grendel »

Hi all,

I was formerly registered as Jester2005 but cannot remember my login email.

Can anyone help me get access to it?

Thanks

Jim
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Help me get my old account back

Post by Teasel »

Hi Jim,

Apologies for the delay replying! The Jester2005 account does not have an email address associated with it, which is why it couldn't be automatically migrated to the new login system.

If you let me know your email address (eg via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the main website's pages) then I can migrate your old account to the new login system.

Alternatively if you register a new account (eg using the "Sign Up" link from the "Login" button) and let me know its name, I can get your previous logs moved to the new account.

Cheers,
Ian
Post Reply