TP4372 - Lawheads farm

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Grendel
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 31, 2026 8:53 pm

TP4372 - Lawheads farm

Post by Grendel »

The trig pillar at Llawhead's Farm (TP4372) has been moved by the landowner. It is still nearby, but the land where it was has been "improved".
Image
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: TP4372 - Lawheads farm

Post by agentmancuso »

Thanks. When we get a grid ref for the new position I'll update the record.
Grendel
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 31, 2026 8:53 pm

Re: TP4372 - Lawheads farm

Post by Grendel »

Thanks. I have contacted Ordnance survey, but they stated that as they no longer use the pillars they won't be taking any action.
Whether the landowner plans to reinstall it I've no idea.
Post Reply