Uploading photos
Uploading photos
Since the upgrade its almost impossible to add photos. Which is a real shame. I've checked settings but it's hit and miss I just get try again later, which is a bit of a disincentive. Any tips please
Re: Uploading photos
For the most part, image upload works fine for me. I tend to resize
images beforehand to make the files smaller but no reason to think
that this makes a significant difference. Might be worth a try though.
I had a problem recently where I was unexpectedly logged out; not
sure why. So if you encounter the upload issue again, check that
you are still logged in.
Sorry thats not much help
From the recent problems raised on this forum it seems that it
might be beneficial to have a set of Help pages on the wiki
to explain common logging issues (I'm not volunteering
images beforehand to make the files smaller but no reason to think
that this makes a significant difference. Might be worth a try though.
I had a problem recently where I was unexpectedly logged out; not
sure why. So if you encounter the upload issue again, check that
you are still logged in.
Sorry thats not much help
From the recent problems raised on this forum it seems that it
might be beneficial to have a set of Help pages on the wiki
to explain common logging issues (I'm not volunteering