Failed to load trigpoints: Failed to fetch

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
alannicolle39
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2026 2:21 am

Failed to load trigpoints: Failed to fetch

Post by alannicolle39 »

Greetings from Australia.

I've been planning my trig point assault on the UK for next April, and have found that for the last day or so, I've been getting "Failed to load trig points: Failed to fetch."

Is this a problem with an easy solution. I've tried with and without the VPN.
I asked AI, but I'd really prefer to converse with humans...it's a symptom of my age bracket, I guess.

Regards,
Alan

PS...Come to Oz for some great trig journeys. I've attached photos of 2 trigs in New South Wales, the old and the new.
Attachments
IMG_3353.JPG
IMG_3353.JPG (4.56 MiB) Viewed 1500 times
Belmont 1.JPG
Belmont 1.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1500 times
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Failed to load trigpoints: Failed to fetch

Post by Teasel »

Yes, the cloudflare firewall that I use blocks traffic that originates from outside of the UK.
I've temporarily disabled this, so you should now be able to access the site, but I may need to switch it back on again if the servers get overloaded by AI bots!
Post Reply