What an Achievement - All the GB Pillars!

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

What an Achievement - All the GB Pillars!

Post by MAC.HAWK »

I know I'm replicating previously noted news but it really does need to be announced to the trigpointing nation that 'peregrinus' i.e Rob Woodall completed his epic 14 year journey to visit all the trig pillars in Great Britain on 16th April 2016 at the pillar on Benarty Hill.

I'm in awe of the amount of time, commitment, effort and expense it must have required to fulfill his mission.

A truly magnificent achievement!

Well done seems a totally insufficient comment........................
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: What an Achievement - All the GB Pillars!

Post by ted »

This one: http://trigpointing.uk/trig/1315

Congratulations!

Ted
peregrinus
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: What an Achievement - All the GB Pillars!

Post by peregrinus »

Yes, Benarty Hill was the celebration pillar.

Thanks gents :-)
Post Reply