trig points of skye book

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
skyeboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:41 pm

trig points of skye book

Post by skyeboy »

I am one of the authors of the skye trig point walks book
if any members want to buy a book from us for £7.95 and £2.50 postage rrp £9.95
please email [email protected]
Aqueously90
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
Location: Black Isle / Glasgow

Re: trig points of skye book

Post by Aqueously90 »

Just a quick note to say that I got your book over the summer and very impressed. Many thanks for your hard work, although I contend that the natural arch at the Aird after Ben Volovaig is not worth fighting your way down the wooded cliffside for! Unless I made a mess of my route!
skyeboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Re: trig points of skye book

Post by skyeboy »

We are delighted that you enjoyed the book
It wasn't really hard work we thoroughly enjoyed compiling it
If you or anyone else who has the book
Would like to to make any comments
or suggestions to improve the book
They would be greatly appreciated
alansmeaton
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Re: trig points of skye book

Post by alansmeaton »

Great book, wish there were more like it.(Will dig it out and see if I have any suggestions). Maybe if I win the lottery I can retire and do one for my local area. (If only....). Look forward to using it when I return the Skye - and look (again) for those imaginary dinosaur footprints at Staffin.
A
Post Reply