TP4912 - Moor Yeat

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
lonesome_cowboy_burt
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm

TP4912 - Moor Yeat

Post by lonesome_cowboy_burt »

I visited TP4912 - Moor Yeat on 12 November 2016. The pillar is now very close to a construction site and may be threatened. Even if the pillar survives, access could become more difficult. See photo attached to my log.
clochandighter
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Re: TP4912 - Moor Yeat

Post by clochandighter »

S6940.

Hmm, I remember this one. Over seven years since my visit but I felt visitors were discouraged from parking outside the existing houses. I uprooted three of their kerbside boulders after opening my driver's door into one. Regarding the present day situation, at best it looks like this will probably end up in somebody's front garden. At worst, let's not go there just yet..

I will put the line on the Trigonomy spreadsheet about this.

G.
Post Reply