Ordnance Survey details

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Ann_and_Brian
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Ordnance Survey details

Post by Ann_and_Brian »

I was looking at the Ordnance Survey details for the latest Yosm, East Tisted, which is a surface block.
There are no links for the Location sketch and photograph. I checked a few others and none of them have these link.
Has the OS gremlin struck again?
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Ordnance Survey details

Post by agentmancuso »

Looks like it. The links I have bookmarked are all dead anyway. :evil:
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Ordnance Survey details

Post by agentmancuso »

Though I noticed on the YoSM FB page that someone found it already, didn't look to tricky from the photo.
Post Reply