Hello everyone i wonder if anyone can help me a young decorator friend of mine has downloaded the T:UK app to log the many trigs he has done.He asked me how to set the username in preferences so he can synchronize his logs.I also have a fancy new phone and cannot remember how to do this on mine also.Please can any of the more technically members give us some help!
Kind Regards
David Phillips.
How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
-
Painterman61
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:12 pm
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
If it's a Samsung, hold down the bottom right screen button and the preferences option will appear.
-
Painterman61
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:12 pm
Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
Many thanks agentmancuso it has worked and my phone was a Samsung sorry I should of said what model.l had completely forgotten what to do I will tell my friend about this.
Kind regards
David Phillips
Kind regards
David Phillips
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
No worries. I've found that almost every query about a Samsung device can be solved with the same stock answe 
Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
I've a similar problem with my Samsung S6 now that my S3 has finally died
Holding the left button gives me the open tasks, but no preferences/settings option
EDIT: Ah-ha... on the S6 press and hold the RIGHT button!
Holding the left button gives me the open tasks, but no preferences/settings option
EDIT: Ah-ha... on the S6 press and hold the RIGHT button!