Logs appear on the website but not the app

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
stignest
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Logs appear on the website but not the app

Post by stignest »

Hello fellow Trigonauts.

I've been using the site for some time now but generally use the app to update whilst in the field.

I have noticed something though of late. I compile my log on the app and whether I sync now or sync later the log only shows up on the website..

I cant figure out whats happening but its occuring with both my personal and work phones.

Any thoughts..?

Cheers
Stu Morris
(Stignest)

TP2137 for example by the way...
Screenshot from website
Screenshot from website
Screenshot_2017-10-04-22-11-54.png (121.98 KiB) Viewed 4527 times
Screenshot from app
Screenshot from app
Screenshot_2017-10-04-22-12-18.png (137.39 KiB) Viewed 4527 times
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Logs appear on the website but not the app

Post by agentmancuso »

Don't know, sorry. Checked my logs from Saturday and they've downloaded fine.
Post Reply