General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Cootking
Posts: 24 Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 pm
Post
by Cootking » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:40 pm
Does he visit the sites of those long gone (as saddos) like me or only those extant? I sometimes worry about visiting the site where there was a chimney 30 years ago or an empty field.
PS is Rob married.
PPS Wish I had visited all the FBMs to be found. How about a book or dedicated section on trigpointing to help the rest of us.
Cootking
Posts: 24 Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 pm
Post
by Cootking » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:43 pm
Ha ha. Should have read the article before posting. All extant and sites of the 6 vanished to follow.
Moacky
Posts: 18 Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm
Post
by Moacky » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:19 pm
Where do we find the list of 'non-pillar flush brackets' ? From memory I've visited only one - Holme Fen. I hadn't appreciated there were so many.
ted
Posts: 236 Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am
Post
by ted » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:35 pm
Where do we find the list of 'non-pillar flush brackets' ?
Here!
http://www.bench-marks.org.uk/
Also includes other types of trig marks
Moacky
Posts: 18 Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm
Post
by Moacky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:49 pm
Thanks. It seems there's one, very close to Moacky Mansion, which I drive past every morning. Must stop one day soon to have a look.