New trigpointing feature
New trigpointing feature
Hi, the ability to see who has been bagging in the areas you visit is a great addition to the site. Great facility and much appreciated. Thanks.
-
alansmeaton
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:05 pm
Re: New trigpointing feature
Is this actually new or have I managed to miss it all this time? Great one way or another!
-
stripybadger
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:45 pm
Re: New trigpointing feature
Never noticed that either - how do you do that?
Re: New trigpointing feature
From the main page scroll down and select 'all recently entered logs'. Scroll down again and there are options based on your recent searches.This let's me see who has been visiting the area I visit. Cootking
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: New trigpointing feature
I've never noticed that either. 