Android App

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
travelnshit
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:04 am

Android App

Post by travelnshit »

Love this app! Just wondering how you log into it though? I can't sync logs without adding a username to the app and I can't work out how to add a username. Thanks for the website and the app, guys.
Aqueously90
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
Location: Black Isle / Glasgow

Re: Android App

Post by Aqueously90 »

The three dots in the bottom-right of the screen should let you into the preferences menu, where you can enter your username and password. I think on some phones the three dots aren't visible, so you need to long-press or swipe up from the bottom or something like that to get it to appear.

If you get stuck, there is a post somewhere in the forums here that explains how to get there if you don't have the three dots :)
Post Reply