Pictures

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
CURRYSCRIM
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Pictures

Post by CURRYSCRIM »

Why do my pictures appear 90 degrees out of vertical when uploading a vertical image on screen?
Aqueously90
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
Location: Black Isle / Glasgow

Re: Pictures

Post by Aqueously90 »

I have the same if I upload a picture from my DLSR rather than my phone. I think it might be due to the way the photo uploader parses the orientation EXIF data, but that's just a hunch.

Maybe Ian Harris can explain further.
Scouser
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Re: Pictures

Post by Scouser »

Yup same here uploading from my Mac. I think it's got something to do with the picture scaling function.
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: Pictures

Post by MAC.HAWK »

Upload from my desktop PC never a problem.
Post Reply