Pillars on islands
Pillars on islands
Having visited two of what I call 'single pillar islands' this year - Ailsa Craig and Hirta (St.Kilda) I was wondering if there is a complete list of these islands, and a list of other islands with the number of pillars on them? I had a look at Harold Street but to my inexperienced eye I can't make a search work for this combination. Cheers, Peter.
-
Aqueously90
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
- Location: Black Isle / Glasgow
Re: Pillars on islands
Alex Cameron is your man for island pillars - the Halseys list can be found here: http://www.haroldstreet.org.uk/trigpoin ... st=halseys
Re: Pillars on islands
Excellent stuff, I knew there'd be a list somewhere, cheers, Peter.
-
trigging on an island
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:14 pm
- Location: North Wales coast
Re: Pillars on islands
Thanks
And here's the full spreadsheet which started it off
https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?cid ... &app=Excel
https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?cid ... &app=Excel