I too had difficulties trying to log a TP. I got to the "create log" point and nothing happened.
I seem to have solved the problem but completely logging out and logging back in.
Logging
Re: Logging
Yes, sorry about all the glitches... I'm struggling to get the user login sessions to work as they should. I've made a few changes which should hopefully make things more reliable. Please let me know if you continue to run into the same sort of problems, with as many details as you can provide.
Re: Logging
Hello - Sorry havent logged in for a while but appears time is a good healer ! All working now - Thank you
-
Trigger monster
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:45 pm
Re: Logging
Hello I have logged a couple of visits recently. When I look at the page for the location my log appears twice. The first time this happened I deleted one of the posts but both disappeared. So I’ve left it as it is.
Re: Logging
I believe the duplicate log issue should have been fixed on 4th December. If anyone has any more recent examples, please let me know!
Re: Logging
Help! I hate the new website - it’s so user unfriendly! I don’t know how to log anything and I miss the old style maps which showed my trigs and unlogged trigs.