Trigpointing app query

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
alansmeaton
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Trigpointing app query

Post by alansmeaton »

I had to delete the app about a month ago but have reinstalled it today. It seems to 'do' at lot more now. What I can't get working is the automatic indicator at the right hand side of the page that changed when I logged a trig on the main site. I can mark it manually for each visit but is doesn't appear automatically. Am I doing something wrong or does this functionality no longer exist?
the spanners
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 am

Re: Trigpointing app query

Post by the spanners »

I have loaded onto a new phone and having the same issue, perhaps it is the newer OS causing an issue as the app is getting dated.
Post Reply