Hi
Get on to the Dr Who website right now or catch it on TV if you're lucky. Trig point heavily featured - someone will enlighten us as to which one.
Get to it people.
Cootking
Dr Who
Re: Dr Who
Hi!
Dr Who fan here. Only created this account to let you know that I think I've found the trig point in question (thanks to the database on TrigpointingUK
)
TP1844 - Caerphilly Common
I saw the trailer and was immediately really curious what location this was. Took me an hour to figure out it was a trig point I was looking at... And then because it's Dr Who, I took a guess and looked at ones close to Cardiff.
From what I can see on the pictures posted here http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/view-album.php?t=1844, I'm pretty sure this is the one. The hills in the background and the area around the trig point seem to match. Only the hooks on top of the trig point are missing in the trailer (perhaps edited out somehow).
Best wishes!
Dr Who fan here. Only created this account to let you know that I think I've found the trig point in question (thanks to the database on TrigpointingUK
TP1844 - Caerphilly Common
I saw the trailer and was immediately really curious what location this was. Took me an hour to figure out it was a trig point I was looking at... And then because it's Dr Who, I took a guess and looked at ones close to Cardiff.
From what I can see on the pictures posted here http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/view-album.php?t=1844, I'm pretty sure this is the one. The hills in the background and the area around the trig point seem to match. Only the hooks on top of the trig point are missing in the trailer (perhaps edited out somehow).
Best wishes!
-
Painterman61
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:12 pm
Re: Dr Who
Hello there et212 look like you have found it never knew they did the filming around the cardiff area well spotted.
David
David
-
alansmeaton
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:05 pm
Re: Dr Who
Hi et212 (and anyone else - is everyone out bagging?)
This seems to be the one (background hills match up), had a good idea it would be around Cardiff (ahh memories as I used to live there - great place) but there are a lot of trigs. Thanks anyway.
Roll on the next series of Dr Who - what's the big fuss about a female doctor? They're not human so the male/female thing doesn't apply.
Happy trigging
Cootking
This seems to be the one (background hills match up), had a good idea it would be around Cardiff (ahh memories as I used to live there - great place) but there are a lot of trigs. Thanks anyway.
Roll on the next series of Dr Who - what's the big fuss about a female doctor? They're not human so the male/female thing doesn't apply.
Happy trigging
Cootking