This pillar has been uplifted and placed upright by the gate. I will add details and photograph tomorrow.
I have managed to contact the farmer and he tells me it was moved about three weeks ago. The reason being, as photos have shown, it tended to be surrounded by water and mud and it interfered with ploughing. The good news is that he assures me the pillar will be staying in its new home for the foreseeable future.
Heron Wood Trigpoint
-
CURRYSCRIM
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:03 pm
Heron Wood Trigpoint
Last edited by CURRYSCRIM on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: Heron Wood Trigpoint
Thanks for the update.
-
clochandighter
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm
Re: Heron Wood Trigpoint
Thanks for that info.
At least they've done the decent thing and stood it where it can be found, and upright.
Another loss has just been reported today, S3654 - Maiden Hill. Impending urban sprawl!!
I will update the Trigonomy Spreadsheet accordingly. To be published 31/12/2017.
Graeme/
At least they've done the decent thing and stood it where it can be found, and upright.
Another loss has just been reported today, S3654 - Maiden Hill. Impending urban sprawl!!
I will update the Trigonomy Spreadsheet accordingly. To be published 31/12/2017.
Graeme/