Page 1 of 1

Heron Wood Trigpoint

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:06 pm
by CURRYSCRIM
This pillar has been uplifted and placed upright by the gate. I will add details and photograph tomorrow.
I have managed to contact the farmer and he tells me it was moved about three weeks ago. The reason being, as photos have shown, it tended to be surrounded by water and mud and it interfered with ploughing. The good news is that he assures me the pillar will be staying in its new home for the foreseeable future.

Re: Heron Wood Trigpoint

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 pm
by agentmancuso
Thanks for the update.

Re: Heron Wood Trigpoint

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:20 pm
by clochandighter
Thanks for that info.

At least they've done the decent thing and stood it where it can be found, and upright.

Another loss has just been reported today, S3654 - Maiden Hill. Impending urban sprawl!!

I will update the Trigonomy Spreadsheet accordingly. To be published 31/12/2017.


Graeme/