HELP!
I have just got a new phone and to start with I was able to get into the preferences menu, the one where I could get the maps to move to 'my location' should I travel a considerable distance (talking pre lock down here).
Also the menu where you could get the app to display trig pillars or FBMS. Now this has completely vanished and I cannot access this menu at all, not even by holding down the right hand side back button.
I have a Samsung phone, any ideas?
Thanks
Anthony
Preferences Menu in the App
-
Aqueously90
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
- Location: Black Isle / Glasgow
Re: Preferences Menu in the App
I've just tested with my own phone after not booting up the app in donkeys - I managed to get into the prefs menu by going to the Android settings > System navigation and enabling three-key navigation. That should get you going, but it's not ideal as modern phones all have gesture-based nav and usually only one 'key'.