Preferences Menu in the App
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:46 pm
HELP!
I have just got a new phone and to start with I was able to get into the preferences menu, the one where I could get the maps to move to 'my location' should I travel a considerable distance (talking pre lock down here).
Also the menu where you could get the app to display trig pillars or FBMS. Now this has completely vanished and I cannot access this menu at all, not even by holding down the right hand side back button.
I have a Samsung phone, any ideas?
Thanks
Anthony
I have just got a new phone and to start with I was able to get into the preferences menu, the one where I could get the maps to move to 'my location' should I travel a considerable distance (talking pre lock down here).
Also the menu where you could get the app to display trig pillars or FBMS. Now this has completely vanished and I cannot access this menu at all, not even by holding down the right hand side back button.
I have a Samsung phone, any ideas?
Thanks
Anthony