Bracket S 0381
I found this on wall of Coffe Nero , corner of Warren St. and Vernon St.
SK1 1TY, Stockport > I believe it to be the site of the Old Police Station.
O.S. SJ 89659 90636
Could Admin please put on database - as I can't find a way to do it !
New bracket in Stockport
-
The syllogiser
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:10 am
New bracket in Stockport
- Attachments
-
- smaller 2.jpg (130.78 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
Re: New bracket in Stockport
Hi,
> Bracket S 0381
> I found this on wall of Coffe Nero , corner of Warren St. and Vernon St.
This Flush Bracket was used for levelling, not triangulation, so it doesn't
belong on TrigpointingUK. However, you can log it on the benchmarks site
at https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/bm20434
The same site lists a few other FBs around Stockport that you might want to
track down.
> Bracket S 0381
> I found this on wall of Coffe Nero , corner of Warren St. and Vernon St.
This Flush Bracket was used for levelling, not triangulation, so it doesn't
belong on TrigpointingUK. However, you can log it on the benchmarks site
at https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/bm20434
The same site lists a few other FBs around Stockport that you might want to
track down.