email validation

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Himmy
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:30 pm

email validation

Post by Himmy »

Hi,
not got email validation for TrigpointingUK yet?

Plus how do I edit a log entry where I made a mistake with dates. I have re done the log entry but it didn't over write the wrong one but became another log entry!!
Cheers Mike :D
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: email validation

Post by ted »

Hi Mike,

>not got email validation for TrigpointingUK yet?

Check your spam folder in case the validation message was incorrectly classified.
(This happened to me when I changed my email address and needed to re-validate).

> Plus how do I edit a log entry where I made a mistake with dates.
> I have re done the log entry but it didn't over write the wrong one but became another log entry!!

You might first need to reload the page in your web browser. If you are logged in,
you should see an Edit option. Also a Delete option if you want to remove the duplicate log.

Hope this helps
Aphrodite
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:05 pm

Re: email validation

Post by Aphrodite »

As a new user I've not had my email address validated. Checked in the Spam folder and nothing there either.
kristianhm
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:27 pm

Re: email validation

Post by kristianhm »

Hi folks I seem to have the same issue, no validation email and nothing in spam either. Any help gratefully received. Kris :D
Katrinaandrea89
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:16 pm

Re: email validation

Post by Katrinaandrea89 »

I received a validation email a long time ago, but the link never work and my email has never been validated.
Post Reply