Page 1 of 1
email validation
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:42 pm
by Himmy
Hi,
not got email validation for TrigpointingUK yet?
Plus how do I edit a log entry where I made a mistake with dates. I have re done the log entry but it didn't over write the wrong one but became another log entry!!
Cheers Mike

Re: email validation
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:05 am
by ted
Hi Mike,
>not got email validation for TrigpointingUK yet?
Check your spam folder in case the validation message was incorrectly classified.
(This happened to me when I changed my email address and needed to re-validate).
> Plus how do I edit a log entry where I made a mistake with dates.
> I have re done the log entry but it didn't over write the wrong one but became another log entry!!
You might first need to reload the page in your web browser. If you are logged in,
you should see an Edit option. Also a Delete option if you want to remove the duplicate log.
Hope this helps
Re: email validation
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:49 pm
by Aphrodite
As a new user I've not had my email address validated. Checked in the Spam folder and nothing there either.
Re: email validation
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:30 pm
by kristianhm
Hi folks I seem to have the same issue, no validation email and nothing in spam either. Any help gratefully received. Kris

Re: email validation
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2025 10:48 pm
by Katrinaandrea89
I received a validation email a long time ago, but the link never work and my email has never been validated.