Page 1 of 2

Logging

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 10:18 am
by Loswalks
Hello - Love the new look site . I am unable to log anything though at this time.

Re: Logging

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 3:47 pm
by LizzyCrawford1
I’m also having this issue. Love the look of the update though

Re: Logging

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 4:13 pm
by alia
Great new update! But yes, also having the same issue for logging

Re: Logging

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:53 pm
by onemanandhisboywalking
Hello. I've been logging trigs for a while but haven't been active on the forum.
As above. Love the new look website - but am also unable to log anything...

Re: Logging

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 6:10 pm
by Teasel
OK, so this problem is clearly affecting multiple people, but not everyone.

Has anyone affected noticed any other issues? For example, getting unexpectedly logged out, or not seeing anything in your user profile page. Or is there anything unusual about how you're accessing the site (eg using a VPN)?

Is everyone experiencing the same issue, ie not seeing a "Log This Trig" button, or is anyone getting beyond that point but still running into problems? Don't suppose anyone's seen an error message, either on screen or in their browser's development console?

Re: Logging

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 7:46 pm
by onemanandhisboywalking
I had another go and it works for me now.... Two pillars successfully logged!

Re: Logging

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 9:09 pm
by Teasel
That's great! Anyone else still having problems, or has that fixed it?

Re: Logging

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2025 6:38 pm
by Ribbo
I was having problems this evening trying to record a visit but logging out and back in again seems to have resolved the problem.
PS Love the new website especially the maps.

Re: Logging

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2025 7:40 pm
by Loswalks
Hello - I have just logged back in since my original post. I still cannot log anything and even more sad is my profile doesnt exist anymore?

Re: Logging

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2025 12:15 pm
by Teasel
Loswalks wrote: Thu Dec 04, 2025 7:40 pm Hello - I have just logged back in since my original post. I still cannot log anything and even more sad is my profile doesnt exist anymore?
That's weird! I can see your profile OK : https://trigpointing.uk/profile/17623
Are you managing to successfully log in? What exactly do you see?