Logging

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Loswalks
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 10:02 am

Logging

Post by Loswalks »

Hello - Love the new look site . I am unable to log anything though at this time.
LizzyCrawford1
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 3:46 pm

Re: Logging

Post by LizzyCrawford1 »

I’m also having this issue. Love the look of the update though
alia
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 4:13 pm

Re: Logging

Post by alia »

Great new update! But yes, also having the same issue for logging
onemanandhisboywalking
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:52 pm

Re: Logging

Post by onemanandhisboywalking »

Hello. I've been logging trigs for a while but haven't been active on the forum.
As above. Love the new look website - but am also unable to log anything...
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Logging

Post by Teasel »

OK, so this problem is clearly affecting multiple people, but not everyone.

Has anyone affected noticed any other issues? For example, getting unexpectedly logged out, or not seeing anything in your user profile page. Or is there anything unusual about how you're accessing the site (eg using a VPN)?

Is everyone experiencing the same issue, ie not seeing a "Log This Trig" button, or is anyone getting beyond that point but still running into problems? Don't suppose anyone's seen an error message, either on screen or in their browser's development console?
onemanandhisboywalking
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:52 pm

Re: Logging

Post by onemanandhisboywalking »

I had another go and it works for me now.... Two pillars successfully logged!
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Logging

Post by Teasel »

That's great! Anyone else still having problems, or has that fixed it?
Ribbo
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2025 6:31 pm

Re: Logging

Post by Ribbo »

I was having problems this evening trying to record a visit but logging out and back in again seems to have resolved the problem.
PS Love the new website especially the maps.
Loswalks
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 10:02 am

Re: Logging

Post by Loswalks »

Hello - I have just logged back in since my original post. I still cannot log anything and even more sad is my profile doesnt exist anymore?
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Logging

Post by Teasel »

Loswalks wrote: Thu Dec 04, 2025 7:40 pm Hello - I have just logged back in since my original post. I still cannot log anything and even more sad is my profile doesnt exist anymore?
That's weird! I can see your profile OK : https://trigpointing.uk/profile/17623
Are you managing to successfully log in? What exactly do you see?
Post Reply