Map

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Ian Robinson
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2025 12:12 pm

Map

Post by Ian Robinson »

Using the map, some trigs are showing in grey (unlogged) although I have visited them and they are showing as logged in the individual trig page. Anyone else having this issue ?
Ian Robinson
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2025 12:12 pm

Re: Map

Post by Ian Robinson »

Unless I am mistaken, there used to be a condition of 'visible but unreachable' which has now disappeared from the options. Are these visits no longer counting as a logged trig ?
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Map

Post by Teasel »

Ian Robinson wrote: Sat Dec 06, 2025 12:14 pm Using the map, some trigs are showing in grey (unlogged) although I have visited them and they are showing as logged in the individual trig page. Anyone else having this issue ?
There are definitely multiple issues with trigpoint condition colours, with inconsistencies between different parts of the website, between the old and new websites, and between the websites and android. All a bit of a mess, which I'm in the process of sorting out.

However I've not seen any logged trigpoints being displayed as grey. Please double-check that you've selected the "My Logs" option for icon colours (the default is the admin-curated "Condition" of the trigpoint). Also, please try logging off and on again, as there's a bug with user sessions that I'm still trying to get to the bottom of, and let me know if that helps. If you're still seeing errors, please can you give me an example, and ideally a screenshot of the webpage, and I'll dig around to see what's happening.

"Unreachable but visible" is still an option when logging visits. I've made the condition dropdown a bit longer, so that it's more visible.
Ian Robinson
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2025 12:12 pm

Re: Map

Post by Ian Robinson »

Thanks Teasel, that seems to have fixed the problem.
Many thanks
Ian
Post Reply