Annual statistics

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
NormanW
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:06 am

Annual statistics

Post by NormanW »

I used to be able to access a page where I could view my trigs bagged each month/year but can't find a way to do this from my profile. Can anyone help?
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Annual statistics

Post by Teasel »

Unfortunately much of the TrigTools functionality is no longer available, and there's currently no means of getting a breakdown of your finds by month/year from the website itself.

The closest you can get right now would be to download a csv file with the "Include my log data" checkbox ticked, and the "Not logged by you" icon deselected, then load this up into a spreadsheet to do the slicing/dicing.

Once the core functionality has been debugged a bit more, and things have settled down, I hope to find a way of bringing back the "data mining" areas of the site.
Post Reply