Search found 7 matches
- Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:53 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Downloading trigpoint data
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3504
Re: Downloading trigpoint data
Now appears to be fixed, thanks
- Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:12 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Downloading trigpoint data
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3504
Downloading trigpoint data
I go to search form, select "Primary" for "Historic use" and "Pillar" for "Type"; if I click "Display trigpoints", I get web page with first 20 in list, but if I click "Download trigpoints", I get a very user friendly and informative message telling me to "F*** right off"! :o
Why?
Why?
- Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:44 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: BM S1787
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5413
Re: BM S1787
It's here: http://trigpointing.uk/trig/6507. A bit difficult to find, but try searching on nerest town or grid reference (if you have a GPS)
- Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:27 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Porton (Boscombe Down) pillar
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6592
Re: Porton (Boscombe Down) pillar
There is certainly something there on Google Maps satelite view, but can't tell if it's a trig
https://www.google.com/maps/place/51%C2%B008'49.4%22N+1%C2%B046'09.0%22W/@51.1470556,-1.7697336,195m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x4873e586e26a1ea5:0x4737ae6252cd3fe!2sBoscombe+Down,+Amesbury ...
https://www.google.com/maps/place/51%C2%B008'49.4%22N+1%C2%B046'09.0%22W/@51.1470556,-1.7697336,195m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x4873e586e26a1ea5:0x4737ae6252cd3fe!2sBoscombe+Down,+Amesbury ...
- Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:03 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: android app
- Replies: 47
- Views: 599315
Re: android app
Does anybody know how to set the username/passowrd on a Cat S41? Holding down buttons as detailed above doesn't work
- Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:48 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18807
Re: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
I would have thought the solution to the issue of "spam" logs is quite simple. Currently, each registered user can select their search preference for what trigpoints are shown (mine, for instance is "Pillars"). I wouldn't have thought it that difficult to use these preferences when displaying the ...
- Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:41 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Pagham Beach. West Sussex
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6461
Re: Pagham Beach. West Sussex
Please see my notes and photo on the Selsey page. I don't think it is this pillar being referred to.