Search found 4 matches
- Sat Nov 29, 2025 10:27 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175902
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Thanks for your hard work. Sadly I can't see the log trigpoint button at all, and I've been everywhere on the site now. I prefer to use a laptop when logging. I've tried searching using the grid reference for the trigpoint I want to log, but it won't come up at all
- Sat Jan 25, 2025 9:44 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: County trigpoint lists
- Replies: 3
- Views: 28133
Re: County trigpoint lists
Hi Nick
Thanks, I would def take you up on this! I have sent you an email but thought I'd let you know to expect it in case it lands in your junk email
Katrina
Thanks, I would def take you up on this! I have sent you an email but thought I'd let you know to expect it in case it lands in your junk email
Katrina
- Sat Jan 18, 2025 10:53 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: County trigpoint lists
- Replies: 3
- Views: 28133
County trigpoint lists
I'm trying to download the county list for Dumfries & Galloway but for some reason the system won't let me
is there any chance anyone has the full excel spreadsheet with all the trigpoints (including rivets, bolts etc)
Thanks
Thanks
- Sat Jan 18, 2025 10:48 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: email validation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 31033
Re: email validation
I received a validation email a long time ago, but the link never work and my email has never been validated.