Thanks. I have contacted Ordnance survey, but they stated that as they no longer use the pillars they won't be taking any action.
Whether the landowner plans to reinstall it I've no idea.
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jun 12, 2026 3:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TP4372 - Lawheads farm
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7556
- Sun May 31, 2026 9:01 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TP4372 - Lawheads farm
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7556
TP4372 - Lawheads farm
The trig pillar at Llawhead's Farm (TP4372) has been moved by the landowner. It is still nearby, but the land where it was has been "improved".


- Sun May 31, 2026 8:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Help me get my old account back
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7055
Help me get my old account back
Hi all,
I was formerly registered as Jester2005 but cannot remember my login email.
Can anyone help me get access to it?
Thanks
Jim
I was formerly registered as Jester2005 but cannot remember my login email.
Can anyone help me get access to it?
Thanks
Jim