Two items.
1) When I upload an image from my android, it appears either inverted or 90 degrees out.
2)When I now attempt to add an image, it says I am not logged in. When I attempt yo log in it says "um You are logged in".
So although my entry is recorded, I cannot edit it.
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:16 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: images
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8320
- Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:18 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Pictures
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5912
Pictures
Why do my pictures appear 90 degrees out of vertical when uploading a vertical image on screen?
- Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:06 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Heron Wood Trigpoint
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4600
Heron Wood Trigpoint
This pillar has been uplifted and placed upright by the gate. I will add details and photograph tomorrow.
I have managed to contact the farmer and he tells me it was moved about three weeks ago. The reason being, as photos have shown, it tended to be surrounded by water and mud and it interfered ...
I have managed to contact the farmer and he tells me it was moved about three weeks ago. The reason being, as photos have shown, it tended to be surrounded by water and mud and it interfered ...