Hello fellow Trigonauts.
I've been using the site for some time now but generally use the app to update whilst in the field.
I have noticed something though of late. I compile my log on the app and whether I sync now or sync later the log only shows up on the website..
I cant figure out whats ...
Search found 16 matches
- Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Logs appear on the website but not the app
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4524
- Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:10 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11996
Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Hi Dot,
I read your post..and truthfuly I cant give you an answer.
Maybe something to do with measuring if a tonne of feathers weighs more than a tonne of stolen trig plugs...though I doubt it..
Hope you find out.. I'm too dense to be able to offer anything though.
I read your post..and truthfuly I cant give you an answer.
Maybe something to do with measuring if a tonne of feathers weighs more than a tonne of stolen trig plugs...though I doubt it..
Hope you find out.. I'm too dense to be able to offer anything though.
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:45 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Buried blocks
- Replies: 21
- Views: 34049
Re: Buried blocks
I have my work cut out. Within a 25 km radius around my hometown I have well over a dozen surface/buried blocks. If I can find half of them then I will be pleased. The buried blocks are going to be very tricky but I'd suprised if they're not still there. It's just a matter of being precise.
Are the ...
Are the ...
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:26 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Buried blocks
- Replies: 21
- Views: 34049
Re: Buried blocks
I have located 3 blocks with a metal detector app on my android. The one near penygwelly was about 6" under stones soil and turf.
- Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:56 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Buried blocks
- Replies: 21
- Views: 34049
Re: Buried blocks
Update on Yearlet block...
It is not under the centre of the cairn. I have been up there today and hollowed it out to below ground level. The block may still be there but at least I've now done the hard bit. Will get up there to finish the job off before the month is out. Saw a few folk about but ...
It is not under the centre of the cairn. I have been up there today and hollowed it out to below ground level. The block may still be there but at least I've now done the hard bit. Will get up there to finish the job off before the month is out. Saw a few folk about but ...
- Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:31 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Buried blocks
- Replies: 21
- Views: 34049
Re: Buried blocks
Hi folks,
The metal detector app is made by Kurt Radwanski. I was highly sceptical but thought what do I have to lose, It is a free app so worth a try. The block above Pen y Gwely was very well hidden. But anyone who visits in the next couple of months will plainly see that I located it on the ...
The metal detector app is made by Kurt Radwanski. I was highly sceptical but thought what do I have to lose, It is a free app so worth a try. The block above Pen y Gwely was very well hidden. But anyone who visits in the next couple of months will plainly see that I located it on the ...
- Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:14 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Buried blocks
- Replies: 21
- Views: 34049
Re: Buried blocks
Update on the block quest!
Hi folks,
I have been out today in my local wilds and have rediscovered (if thats the correct term) another two "unknown" blocks.
In terms of logging them. What sort of info is ideally required and at what point will they be amended from unknown to good condition?
Thanks ...
Hi folks,
I have been out today in my local wilds and have rediscovered (if thats the correct term) another two "unknown" blocks.
In terms of logging them. What sort of info is ideally required and at what point will they be amended from unknown to good condition?
Thanks ...
- Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:07 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 10000
- Replies: 14
- Views: 42448
Re: 10000
Im of the mind that pillars are effectively the star players of our squad of trigpoints. I too generally go for pillars though when I am out in the hills theres been occasion when something else has cropped up which is in many ways more
interesting. I dont really get why concrete rings are used but ...
interesting. I dont really get why concrete rings are used but ...
- Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:12 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Is it cheating ......
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23986
Re: Is it cheating ......
Hi Doreen.
In one word no.
In several words... I have recently been going through my old hillwalking logs and updating my trig logs accordingly. Personally I take the view that if you are marking a trig which youve been too its fair enough -regardless of how long ago. I'd go further-buried blocks ...
In one word no.
In several words... I have recently been going through my old hillwalking logs and updating my trig logs accordingly. Personally I take the view that if you are marking a trig which youve been too its fair enough -regardless of how long ago. I'd go further-buried blocks ...
- Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 10000
- Replies: 14
- Views: 42448
Re: 10000
A quick, rough calculation tells me that if I carry on at the rate I've been going over the past 8 years I should catch up with your current mark in the year 2208!!!.
Fantastic effort Sir.
Fantastic effort Sir.