What is a "Gravity station" as the point is described on some of the logging pages? I tried to search for it on the internet but it only came up with this site and is not fully explained.
Cheers.
Dot924
TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Hi Dot,
I read your post..and truthfuly I cant give you an answer.
Maybe something to do with measuring if a tonne of feathers weighs more than a tonne of stolen trig plugs...though I doubt it..
Hope you find out.. I'm too dense to be able to offer anything though.
I read your post..and truthfuly I cant give you an answer.
Maybe something to do with measuring if a tonne of feathers weighs more than a tonne of stolen trig plugs...though I doubt it..
Hope you find out.. I'm too dense to be able to offer anything though.
Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Try this link https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=jPV ... on&f=false
or maybe this one https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=eDb ... on&f=false
Does it help?
or maybe this one https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=eDb ... on&f=false
Does it help?
Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Cheers MAC.HAWK