Hi Graeme,
Big reply of great interest but I was also interested in checking how I can get my own pillar total. Is there a quick way or do I just have to go through my logs? Good and slightly damaged are OK but do I count remains in the total? (As others have done special events for their 1000th or ...
Search found 34 matches
- Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:43 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Extant pillar total
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7597
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:01 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Blencathra (Saddleback) Concrete Ring has gone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12639
Re: Blencathra (Saddleback) Concrete Ring has gone
We have ancient cairn destroyers and now this. I go, amongst other reasons, to the hills and countryside to get away from vandalism - really annoyed/angry about this. I was looking forward to revisiting Blencathra in October and bagging this ring. won't bother now - just have to content myself ...
- Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:05 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: What's this?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5232
What's this?
Colleague spotted this near Loch Treig. Sorry if it appears upside down but I can't get it the right way up!!
- Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New trigpointing feature
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9028
Re: New trigpointing feature
Is this actually new or have I managed to miss it all this time? Great one way or another!
- Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:34 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Dr Who
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5257
Re: Dr Who
Hi et212 (and anyone else - is everyone out bagging?)
This seems to be the one (background hills match up), had a good idea it would be around Cardiff (ahh memories as I used to live there - great place) but there are a lot of trigs. Thanks anyway.
Roll on the next series of Dr Who - what's the ...
This seems to be the one (background hills match up), had a good idea it would be around Cardiff (ahh memories as I used to live there - great place) but there are a lot of trigs. Thanks anyway.
Roll on the next series of Dr Who - what's the ...
- Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Album covers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5901
Re: Album covers
Sorry - didn't see this until I posted about Dr Who. Is one of our members the new Doctor?
- Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:31 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Dr Who
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5257
Dr Who
Hi
Get on to the Dr Who website right now or catch it on TV if you're lucky. Trig point heavily featured - someone will enlighten us as to which one.
Get to it people.
Cootking
Get on to the Dr Who website right now or catch it on TV if you're lucky. Trig point heavily featured - someone will enlighten us as to which one.
Get to it people.
Cootking
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:55 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Album covers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5901
Album covers
Hi all,
Hope bagging/ticking is going well. Need a machete for my local surface block now.
Doing a bit work on the laptop (what holiday?) and had some music playing then wonders to self - 'would rather be out but are there any album covers with trig points'? Quick search and no luck but here's ...
Hope bagging/ticking is going well. Need a machete for my local surface block now.
Doing a bit work on the laptop (what holiday?) and had some music playing then wonders to self - 'would rather be out but are there any album covers with trig points'? Quick search and no luck but here's ...
- Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:38 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Rivet location
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4277
Re: Rivet location
So, if the location was given as a school the rivet might be on the roof, wall or in the playground? Guess I'll just have to go and look.
- Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Rivet location
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4277
Rivet location
Hi,
Rivets are on man-made structures usually (I think). Are they usually on a roof or can they be on walls or beside the given building?
Cootking (Potential rivet hunter)
Rivets are on man-made structures usually (I think). Are they usually on a roof or can they be on walls or beside the given building?
Cootking (Potential rivet hunter)