Search found 4 matches

by joeythecat
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: TP3294 - Gallow Hill
Replies: 3
Views: 6033

TP3294 - Gallow Hill

This pillar, previously reported as buried, has reappeared and is easily accessible - see my log of 28/07/19.
by joeythecat
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:57 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Hydrographic Survey Station
Replies: 6
Views: 7083

Re: Hydrographic Survey Station

All done. I've also uploaded a close up of the plate.
by joeythecat
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:28 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Hydrographic Survey Station
Replies: 6
Views: 7083

Re: Hydrographic Survey Station

The 10 figure grid ref I recorded for it is NG8586683891. It was installed from SDML 3516 in May 1957. I've put a photo of it at www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5739415 . Please let me know if you need anything else.
by joeythecat
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:27 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Hydrographic Survey Station
Replies: 6
Views: 7083

Hydrographic Survey Station

I've found a Hydrographic Survey Station at grid ref NG85878389 (about 20m to the SW of the Ploc an Rubha OS trig pillar). The plate is similar to those on the pillars at Ru Na Gavern and Rubha nan Sasan but it is mounted on concrete directly onto a rock, not on a pillar. Should this be in the ...